The Business Case for AI
A Leader’s Guide to AI Strategies, Best Practices & Real-World Applications
In this practical guide for business leaders, Kavita Ganesan takes the mystery out of implementing AI, showing you how to launch AI initiatives that get results. With real-world AI examples to spark your own ideas, you’ll learn how to identify high-impact AI opportunities, prepare for AI transitions, and measure your AI performance.
Simple and compelling, The Business Case for AI gives leaders the information they need without the technical jargon. Whether you want to jumpstart your AI strategy, manage your AI initiatives for better outcomes, or simply find inspiration for your own AI applications, The Business Case for AI is your blueprint for AI success.
“The Business Case for AI” is a good introduction for IT and line managers to think about how to integrate artificial intelligence into their organizations.
Who’s Using The Business Case For AI?
The Business Case For AI is shaping the AI strategy of companies and business courses worldwide.
Leaders from select organizations and universities using the book:
* Also available at other retailers
#1 Amazon Best Seller in Multiple Categories
Read Reviews Around the Web
- Customer Contact Week — ‘Kavita Ganesan’s no-fluff book helps make the AI conversation a whole lot easier.‘
- Forbes —‘The Business Case For AI’ Is A Good Management Introduction To Real-World Artificial Intelligence
- Ramos Writer — ‘Our automated future: The best books on AI that tell the truth about what’s to come
- Charles Hoskinson (Ethereum Co-Founder) —“if you’re a business professional and you want to understand what’s the difference between fact and fiction and AI, the different types of AI and how they work in a business…it’s a great book to pick up.”