If you’re a student, data scientist or software engineer with questions, please read this before contacting me.
I get hundreds of emails requesting ideas for graduate-level projects and code debugging. Unfortunately, given my recent focus on consulting and training, I may not have the time to help everyone, although I would love to.
Here’s a guideline on what types of emails I generally make a conscious effort to respond to:
- A well-written and well-explained request
- Feedback on a specific AI idea
- How to approach a machine learning / NLP problem
- Specific career advancement questions
Things I don’t have time to help with:
- Code debugging
- Inspecting your datasets and data science project work
- Graduate-level project supervision and ideas
This is not to discourage you from contacting me, but more to set expectations. Now, you can head back over to the contact page :-).